We are looking for reinforcement for our store team in Berlin!
To reinforce our team at the extremtextil store in Berlin, we are looking for a new team member that is communicative and enthusiastic about materials. Important for us are existing sewing skills, experience in DIY/MYOG (ideally in combination with outdoor/mountain sports) and a talent for organisation.
Your main tasks are:
- Providing detailed information and advice to our customers on a wide range of questions regarding materials, processing and the properties of our products
- Taking care of and independently managing the store
- Advising our customers by email, phone and chat
- Placing orders and creating offers with our merchandise software
- Supporting customers in questions about ordering, order processing, payment transactions and shipping
- Depending on your interests and previous experience, further tasks are possible, e.g. in the direction of shop maintenance, IT technology, social media, graphics, photography, editorial content for the shop, etc.
What we offer:
- Depending on your interests, a full- or part-time job with a minimum of 20h/week
- Flexible working hours from Tuesday to Saturday, according to personal needs
- Individual induction and training on our product range and IT
- Varied work with innovative materials and modern software
- long-term cooperation
- sustainable company policy with a view to the environment and resources
What we expect:
- work independently with flexibility, the ability to work in a team and a commitment to the job
- Quick comprehension
- Friendly communication skills and sociability
- Knowledge of our materials and articles, sewing, DIY and handicrafts with a desire to learn about new projects and materials
- Confident in German language and writing
- Confident and experienced in using the internet, e-mail und computers
Are you interested ?
Then please send us your application documents to jobs [at] extremtextil [dot] de.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are a company committed to equal opportunities. We value diversity and do not accept discrimination based on age, religion, gender or ethnicity. For our current job vacancy, we encourage women to apply.