extremtextil e.K., Martin Gaebert, side street 3, D-01097 Dresden, telephone: 0351/8627463, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) With regard to the terminology used, e.g. "Personal data" or their "processing" we refer to the definitions in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO).
(3) The term "user" covers all categories of data subject. These include our business partners, customers, interested parties and other visitors to our online offer.
(4) The personal data of the users processed in the context of this online offer belong to - inventory data (for example, names and addresses of customers), - contact information (e.g., e-mail address, telephone number), - contract data (for example, services used), - usage data (for example the visited websites of our online offer, interest in our services), - Content data (eg entries in the contact form) as well as - Specifications (e.g., IP addresses, device information)
(5) The processing of the personal data of the users takes place in particular for the following purposes: - providing the online offer, its contents and functions, - provision of our contractual services and services, - Customer service, - answering contact requests and communicating with users, - Marketing as well - Security of the online offer.
(6) We process personal data of users only in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that users' data will only be processed if they have a legal permit. This is particularly the case when data processing is required or required by law to fulfill our contractual services (such as processing orders and orders) and our online services, or if users consent or are based on our legitimate interests. Qualified interests include the analysis, optimization, security and economic operation of our online offer.
(7) Please note that the legal basis of the consents Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) and Art. 7 DS-GVO, the legal basis for the processing for the performance of our services and the performance of contractual measures Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GVO, the legal basis for processing in order to fulfill our legal obligations Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) DS-GVO and the legal basis for processing in order to safeguard our legitimate interests Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) is DS-GMO.
(1) In accordance with Art. 32 GDPR, we shall take into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing as well as the different likelihood and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals , appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection commensurate with the risk. This should protect the data processed by us in particular against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, deletion or against unauthorized access by third parties. Security measures include the encrypted transfer of data between your browser and our server.
(2) In addition, we have established procedures to ensure the enjoyment of data subject rights, the deletion of data and a response to the threat to data.
(1) If, in the context of our processing, we disclose data to other persons and companies (contract processors or third parties), transmit them to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this is done only on the basis of a legal permission. This applies e.g. in a transmission of the data acc. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GVO to third parties, if this is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract (eg for the purpose of shipping the goods), if you have consented, a legal obligation to do so or on the basis of our legitimate interests (eg the use of agents, web hosts, etc .). Depending on which payment service provider you select in the order process, we will forward the payment data collected to the payment institution responsible for payment and, if necessary, to the payment service provider commissioned by us. In part, the selected payment service providers also collect this data themselves, provided that you have an account there create or have created. In this case, you must log in to the payment service provider with your access data during the ordering process.
(2) In addition, if we process data in a third country (ie outside the European Union or the European Economic Area) or in the context of the use of third party services or the disclosure or transmission of data to third parties, this will only be done if the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DS-GVO. That the processing is e.g. on the basis of specific guarantees, such as the officially recognized level of data protection (eg for the USA through the Privacy Shield) or observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations (so-called "standard contractual clauses").
(3) If we commission third parties to process data on the basis of a so-called "contract processing contract", this is done on the basis of Art. 28 DS-GVO.
(1) We collect based on our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO Data on every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). These data are technically necessary to show you the respective website and to ensure the stability and security, but do not allow conclusions about the person of the user. The access data include in particular the name of the retrieved website, file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transmitted, message about successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user's operating system and the previously visited website. The user's IP address will not be collected.
(2) We will statistically evaluate this anonymous log file information in order to optimize our online offer and the underlying technology.
(1) We process inventory, contact, contract data and content data in order to fulfill our contractual obligations and services in accordance with Art. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GMO. Entries marked as obligatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
(2) Users can optionally create a user account in which they can, among other things, view their orders. As part of the registration, the required mandatory information will be communicated to the users. If users cancel their user account, their data will be deleted with regard to the user account, unless the further retention for legal, especially for commercial or tax reasons gem. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) DS-GVO prescribed.
(3) Save in the context of orders is the IP address of the user and the time of the order, the IP address is only shortened and thus collected in anonymous form. The storage is based on our legitimate interests, as well as the user's protection against misuse and other unauthorized use. A transfer of these data to third parties does not take place, unless it is necessary for the prosecution of our claims or there is a legal obligation in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) DS-GVO.
(4) We anonymously process usage data (e.g., the visited web pages of our online offering, interest in our products) and content data (e.g., submissions in the contact form) for advertising purposes in a user profile to inform the user e.g.
(5) The deletion of the data for the provision of contractual services takes place after the expiry of statutory warranty and comparable obligations. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after its expiry (end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation). The details in the customer account remain until it is deleted.
(1) When contacting us (via contact form or by e-mail), the details of the user (your e-mail address, name and, if applicable, your telephone number) for processing the contact request and their processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DS-GMO processed
(2) User information can be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System (CRM System). How to use the CRM system "Greyhound" of the digital guru GmbH & Co. KG, Am District Court 2, D-49074 Osnabrück and have concluded a contract for order data processing according to Art. 28 DS-GVO with this provider.
In our online offer you can read about our products give ratings. Your rating will be published with the name of the respective product. We recommend to use a pseudonym instead of your name. Furthermore, we collect your e-mail address. We need these in order to contact you if a third party objected to your contribution as unlawful. Legal bases are Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) and f) DS-GMO. Your contributions will be reviewed before publication. We reserve the right to delete posts, e.g. if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
(1) With the following information we inform you about the content of our newsletter as well as the registration and transit procedure as well as your right of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you consent to the receipt and the procedures described.
(2) We will send out newsletters by e-mail with promotional information only with the consent of the recipient or a legal permission. Our newsletters contain information about our products and services, promotions as well as about our company.
(3) Registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. That After registration, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with external e-mail addresses. The registration for the newsletter will be logged in order to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes saving the login and confirmation times and the IP address. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about the misuse of your personal data. This is done on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO
(4) In order to subscribe to the newsletter [N1], it is sufficient to provide your e-mail address. We save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. Optionally, we ask you to provide a name for personal address in the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO in conjunction with § 7 (2) No. 3 UWG
(5) You can revoke your consent to receive our newsletter at any time. A link to exercise your right of withdrawal can be found at the end of each newsletter. If users have only subscribed to the newsletter and terminated this registration, their personal data will be deleted.
(1) We use the technology of cookies for our online offer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device assigned to the browser you use and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flow. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(3) You can delete cookies in your browser's security settings at any time , You can also configure your browser setting according to your wishes. For example, you may decline to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that you may not be able to use all the features of our online offering.
(2) Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with further services related to the use of this online offer and the internet usage.
(3) We use Google Analytics to display the advertisements displayed within advertising services of Google and its affiliates, only those users who have also shown an interest in our online offer or that have certain characteristics (eg interests in certain topics or products that are determined by the websites visited) that we transmit to Google (so-called "remarketing" or "Google Analytics audiences"). With Remarketing Audiences, we also want to make sure that our ads are in line with the potential interest of users.
(4) We only use Google Analytics with IP anonymization enabled. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to and shortened to a Google server in the US
(5) The IP address provided by the user's browser will not be merged with other Google data. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly. In addition, Users may prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and making use of the online offer, as well as Google's processing of such data, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
(6) For more information about Google's data usage, how to opt out and opt-out, visit Google's websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners ("Google Data Usage When You Use Our Partners Sites or Apps"), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads ("Use Your Data for Advertising"), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated ("Manage information Google uses to show you advertising")
(1) We use the online advertising program on the basis of our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. DS-GVO) "Google AdWords" and, in this context, Google LLC Conversion Tracking (Visit Visibility Evaluation), 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, ("Google"). Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
(2) If you klick on a Google-advertisement, a conversion tracking cookie will be stored on your computer. These cookies have a limited validity, contain no personal data and are therefore not for personal identification. If you visit certain pages on our website and the cookie has not expired, Google and we may recognize that you have clicked on the ad and have been redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Thus, there is no way that cookies can be tracked through the websites of advertisers. The information obtained with the help of the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics. This tells us the total number of users who clicked on one of our ads and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, we do not receive any information that personally identifies users.
(3) You may opt out of participating in this tracking process prevent them in different ways. First, this is possible by a corresponding setting of your browser software. In particular, the suppression of third-party cookies results in you not receiving any third-party ads. You can also disable the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.com/settings/ads, which will be deleted when you delete your cookies. In addition, you can use the http://www.aboutads.info/choices link to opt out of interest-based ads from vendors that are part of the About Ads self-regulatory campaign, which will be deleted when you delete your cookies. Finally, you can permanently disable tracking in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers using the http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin link. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this offer to the fullest extent.
(4) We may also use the "Google Tag Manager" to integrate the Google Analytics and Marketing Services into our website
(5) For more information about privacy at Google, see http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats.html
(1) We currently use the following social media plugins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, pinterest. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, initially no personal data is passed on to the providers of the plugins. The provider of the plugin can be identified by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plugin via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plugin provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the information referred to in section 4 of this declaration, including your IP address, will be transmitted. Since the plugin provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the box grayed out via the security settings of your browser. We do not collect personally identifiable information through the use of social plugins or their use.
(2) We have no control over the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purpose of the processing and the retention periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this. Through the plugins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plugins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO
(4) The data transfer takes place independently of whether you have an account with the plugin provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plugin provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plugin provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the plugin provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being associated with your profile with the plug-in provider.
(1) We use Google Maps and the fonts within our online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests (ie interest in the optimization and economic operation of our online offer as defined in Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) DS-GVO) Google Fonts by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, ("Google"). Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, thereby ensuring compliance with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
(2) The integration of the contents of Google takes place by a server call with Google (usually in the USA). This always assumes that Google perceives the IP address of the users, because without the IP address, the content could not be sent to the browser. The IP address is therefore required for the presentation of Google content.
(1) Users have the right, upon request, to obtain information about the personal data that they process about us free of charge.
(2) Users also have the right to correct incorrect data, limit processing and delete them their personal data, where applicable, the right to data portability and, in the case of the acceptance of unlawful processing, the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
(3) Users may also revoke consent with implications for the future.
(1) The data stored with us are deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for their purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any legal storage requirements. Unless the users' data are deleted because they are required for other legitimate purposes, their processing will be restricted. That The data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example for data of the users, which must be kept for commercial or tax law reasons.
(2) According to the legal requirements the storage takes place for 6 years according to § 257 Abs. 1 HGB (eg for commercial and business letters) as well as for 10 years according to § 147 (1) AO (eg for trading books and accounting documents)
Users can object to the future processing of their personal data in accordance with legal requirements at any time. The opposition may in particular be against processing for direct marketing purposes.